Saturday, August 30, 2008

Karate - which make a killer bear

hehe... karate... yea... my favourite martial art in the world... i m also interested in muay thai... but i been learing karate do since 7 ^^
cant say that i m really pro or geng in it... but i m sure i can defend myself from other n also help other from getting hurt ^^
currently i m brown 1, there r 4 level in brown, brown 4, brown 3 , brown 2 n brown 1... due to my perfomance, as say by my master, he let me from brown 4 jump to brown 2... double grading... i m so happy that time... so hav to skip bout 1 kata ( kata- string of combo for offensive n defensive)

talking bout kata... uhh... dam sien de... sumore dam tiring! 1 mistake = the kata wont be nice =( but still... i try to perfect it... now learning black belt kata... hav to learn 3 @@ learning "ba-ta-sai" now... hav 2 more to go... !!!

eventhought now i m in brown 1, i m actually having black belt performance n tahap =X coz of spm... i hav to delay my black belt grading >< in karate training, we hav to speak sum japanese...
for eg
giri - kick
mai giri - front kick
kumite - sparring

and a lot more... keke... to me... karate is fun... build up confident and help me release stress from studying... haha... karate can say well known in all around the world.... but i duno y ppl kip on mixing taekwondo or judo with karate O.o

karate meaning the way of empty hand or in chinese, 空手道
it means not using any weapon, except transform ur body hand n leg into killing weapon... kinda evil martial art... lol... got many type de of karate such as
Shōtōkan-ryū,Shitō-ryū,Gōjū-ryū,Wadō-ryū n others....

all of them hav some common n diff in their stance n style but still... all are fun =D n also deadly =X haha... to me, in msia, i m learning hokkaido karate... which is not easy nor hard... the 1 i learning is skool is much more different which i learn from net, games n also comic XD that is right... my style = from games comic n internet !! so i learn is kinda diff from other my frens in skool...

hope i can cepat dapat black belt... den go for competition... fight fight... win win win... medal medal medal... muahahaha.... bloodlust!

No comments: