Friday, September 5, 2008

WAT LA MOTIVATION TALK MY ASS!!

wat the f la... wat stupid motivation i nid from skool?
today hav talk with mano... cant go home from skool wa...
fuck it... y not? the reason = u nid to attend this motivation talk as it will help n motivate u...
MOTIVATE MY FOOT LA...
i even argue with my mum coz of this stupid talk...
let me tell u all wat it is about...
that fella who talking that talk, all r craps...
I CAN EVEN TALK BETTER THAN HIM...
he talk bout life theory... talk that 10 A wont jamin gud life... THIS I ALSO NOE LA....
come on la... who duno? 10 A in spm so wat? 10 B in spm so wat? go work is see skill, NOT RESULT LA.... dammit...
waste my time in skool.... the talk should be from 1 30 pm to 345 pm... wtf la.... 30 mins kau tim...
at there... i dun think all is listening... coz he really crapping.... wat stupid life theory...
i think i can even talk better than that fella... i noe more theory than him...
conclusion = tat fcking talk didnt motivate me at all... i can motivate myself ==
n sumore... that fella is from EVE... some say he charge rm 500 for a talk for each student... come on la... 500 for a student? dam fake... at the end i go home as usual... waste my time...

TIME IS GOLD LA... 2h i can use to study!

No comments: