Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Single and Available ( Again )

single and available again lo me sumore got wat...
break up with ex on 13 of june 2009...
started since sept 13 2009... ngam ngam bo or just faith?
anyhow... i dun wan to say who wrong or who right... coz love is no 1 wrong or correct de...
but den... i m not as hurt as the first love... this i really duno y...
but i m sure since i go to college, there is a gap between me n ex... it is very diff with skooling... the feel is like more pressure coz college is more important than secondary skool...
herm... also duno how to say... but during this 9 month of time being with her, i wan to say, thanks for being my gf and sorry if i make u sad or hurt...
lets us be best fren =) as she say, peace break... coz we noe sooner or later also will break due to sum prob... so break now better den tor it longer...

anyhow, so wish to upload my college pic... but dammit here de line... wan upload or online pun du lan... so have to slowly upload ba...
been study here for almost 1 n half month, n i love it here so much !!! the teacher r awesome... my class... i just love my class... nid to have group pic in sum time... MY CLASS ROCKS !!! so wish to post sum pic... like subra say, a pivture worth a thousand word... n subra, i do use this proverb in my essay... next time onli blabber ba...

No comments: