Sunday, June 21, 2009

College life during single and available...SYOK!

After break n back to single, i feel more freedom n happy..
i can feel that i change dy..
i become more mature..
not like someone..
immature..
So, dis is some of my college life pic in class and after class..
have a look below...enjoy~^^


Me and my fren have group study the night before CSC exam..but we end up chatting whole nitez..the next day we all become panda..hehez..

I bring along my Ah Bing study with me...cute neh??^^

Jia Wen take pic with my ah bing...and i kacau at the back...

3 of us "study" whole nitez but still very energetic..geng!

Wen and me..she curi curi ambil gambar...

I terclose my eyes.aikz..

FUCK!!!!

Me in class...so harwdworking...act is fake de..haha..

Facing computer whole nitez..

No comments: