Saturday, July 25, 2009

woo... like die liao tim me...

memang busy leh me... sorry boss and tauke nia who view my blog and c the same old thing on screen... haha.... actually i not busy... is assignment last min n test coming so x ada time to write blog saje... keke... next week i m like going to have 4 presentation...

csc

mgt

eng

mpw

awesome... have to wear formal n sikat si fatt kai at my hair... lol...
have to go through de la even thought i lazy n dislike to talk loud macam so hai selling newspaper or pau... haha... den after that i will be having my final for first sem... god let me pass... just pass...
but in college... many many lot lot lot thing do happen in everyday... very awesome... like adventure.... haha...

but stay there pun bagus... x ada seafood = pimple less
healthy lifestyle = morning sleep noon wake up nite do homework n play... memang healthy... haha... but lucky got a person pei me do so =X

anyway... duno wan to write wat ba... bout my gf? bout my college? bout me? low profile? tengok la mood dulu ! =D

PS lazy to upload pic as it take forever... i have no patience to do that... ( eventhought i really wan to )

No comments: