Friday, July 25, 2008

Interhouse result.... kena say by ppl who thought me as yellow house captain not doing anything...

err... yellow house like win many.... As the yellow house captain, i m proud to see the result... muahahahaha... today i see the basketball match, green VS yellow... Yellow won... Football de... also is like yellow won... Volleyball... i duno... think is red... they si beh pro... badminton n netball i also duno... I noe ping pong yellow win double n single... coz i got take part... haha...
but still... this year no sport day... onli got inter house... so i be the yellow house captain like useless de == i wont be useless if there IS A SPORT DAY... I ONLY GUD AT RUNNING, JUMP N LONTAR PELURU LA...

not like... is really IS.... i noe a few among the yellow house member think that " our yellow house captain sucks la... wat also no join... basketball not dim... football not dim... volleyball not tim... badminton not dim... netball not dim... y he be captain ah?" well, ACTUALLY IS NOT ME NOT DIM... OF COZ I NOE HOW TO PLAY LA... IS THAT YELLOW HOUSE GOT MANY TALENTED MEMBER... For example han ren... basketball pro... 1 man show... the rest of it in basketball also geng... i still wan go join ah? THE TEAM LOSE U ALL SURE BLAME ME DE LA... Give chance for other to show off their skill la.... I join for wat... Football... Got ming kun n other... y i still wan muka tebal n go join? I VERY GENG MEH? I SARK AT IT LA... So let ming kun n other play n win it for yellow house... Volleyball... Of coz i noe how to play... But i dun hav the skill... other hav... y not let them try? If i cant catch the ball, sure got ppl say replace me or call me play better... no skill still wan play? if PE I PLAY LA... COMPETITION I LET PRO PLAY... As for badminton n netball... den i duno wat to say la... coz badminton... like no pro ppl at yellow house... pek fong play all de la... y waste energy...

But still... Even thought i m happy with the result, sum yellow house member.... i really duno wat to say la... not boys... but is girls... sr 5 girls... yellow house member in sr 5 onli got a few for boys n girls ( this i duno y) but every boy in yellow house got take part... girls... i duno wat is wrong with them... When i ask them, they say "aiyak... i not gud at it la... find other la " or "I ALSO DUNO HOW TO PLAY... DUN FORCE ME "

WAT THE FARK LA
!!!

CAN AT LEAST TRY OR NOT? the funny thing is, they self (girls) no go take part in ther inter house competition, but sum of them say " u as the captain of yellow house, y no join basketball or football or volleyball 1?" This really piss me off.... i told liao the reason... AT LEAST I GOT JOIN PING PONG N WON IT... WAT HAV U ALL DONE? JUX SIT THERE N CHAT N SEE PPL PLAY... STILL DARE SAY ME... SARK LA.... GIV EFFORT N AT LEAST TRY LA SR 5 GIRLS....KIM TOU URSELF.... DUN ONLI NOE HOW TO SAY PPL... Like kah yerng for netball or is badminton i think... Hui cheng... eventhought she lose in the ping pong single, but still at least she did play n try... the rest.... ask them like no ask them... same ans... waste time n energy onli asking at them...

I wan to say thank you to those who take part in the interhouse competition...
I WAN TO THANK SR 3 4 5 BOYS
I WAN TO THANK SR 3 4 5 GIRLS
U ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!
THANK YOU !!!!
KIP IT UP FOR YELLOW HOUSE!!!

No comments: