Monday, July 28, 2008

YES.... 12h OF BORINGNESS... But is WORTH IT!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
best day ever...
12h... 12h... 12h!!!!!!
TWEVLE HOURS AT OUTSIDE!!!
today go take driving test.... wake up at 8 am... come home at 8 pm... lucky not 8 am the next day
me, xiao rou, n 2 more fella go take the driving test....
me first time, 3 of them retake coz fail liao last week....
me at afternoon de... retake at morning....
WA LIAU
SO DAM BORING LEH WAITING AT THERE....
I see xiao rou n the other 2 not that boring.... xiao rou say will pei me wa for the afternoon ==
kena perangkap liao... she bout 11 pm go back home liao with the excuse wan go back eat ==
kononnya pei me... sei xiao rou... go skool scold u onli puas hati...
den bout 130 pm... is the time for me to daftar n take the test...
lucky i daftar fast... if not... wait till die... that time i thinking... i rather go skool... den waiting n wasting my time there.... really nuthing to do... jux sit n enjoy the view... lol la...
den when is my turn... go kai kai first on the road... i got 17 mark out of 20 ( pay liao duit kopi)
those who pay liao also get 17 over 20 mark de... the 3 mark lost coz 1. no use break at right timing 2. signal not use in right timing 3.gear yang tidak sesuai..... lol la this mistake... all same de... 100 + ppl at there , those who pass also hav this 3 mark deduce....

after kai kai... den is parking... wa lau... this ah... tension on me coz this is test... not practice... practice i no prob... sked test will fail... like xiao rou... den hav to pay rm150 again... rm 15 nvm la... rm150... 15 days onli can kumpul... there got 1 ah pek si beh kau siao... malay who noe how to speak hokkien, cantonese, chinese n hakka... he say he learn at chung hwa skool O.o

but still... lucky i pass the parking, go up hill n 3 point turn... all 1 shot kau tim it...
muahaha... but after that.. nid wait keputusan n wait uncle come fetch me home... during that time, i kenal liao 4 girls... 4 leng lui... worth it waiting at there... got their msn, frendster, n hp... too bad they r elder den me... haha.... i finish the test at 2 +... hav to wait uncle at 4 pm onli can go home... not home... is go tuition == 5 pm tuition till 715pm...

den i got surprise... my dad say go celebrate for me passing the test... zha dou... this also wan celebrate... parent n me go makan steak... hmmm... nice.... lamb leg... rm20.90 ( not include tax n service charge) go back home also 8 pm +.... bath watch show n now writing blog...

wat a wonderful day... 12h outside... 60 % of it r waiting n slacking time... but worth it =D
sadly, my house bo car for me... the car that i think i can drive is my sis de... but she sure dun let... lol... total of Rm940 pay for the license... 940... i can buy a ps 3 liao adding bout another rm 400!!

No comments: