Thursday, July 17, 2008

THE WAR IS OVER/ sss rules = sark

THE WAR IS OVER BETWEEN US.... In the end, no 1 wins.... the Earth is peace again.... Human r free!!! but still, 15 july, is the best day i ever had in the skool.... oh yeah.. the best.... haha....

today, 17 th july, i realised that the skool hav 1 stupid rule... which is cant cross the road when there is no car.... when i m going home , my mum car is jux on the other side of the road.... when i walk, 1 stupid indian fella go stop me n touch me n say eh, u can cross here.... WTF LA.... WAT IS WRONG WITH HIM... I HATE STRANGER TOUCH ME.... so i dun care him n walk la... he like wan pull me, he dare i kill him... 1 knuckle to his neck sure die.... when i reach the car, my mum ask me wat happen, i say that he dun let me cross, my mum go talk dao li with him... den the busybody mr ng, go talk dao li with my mum... pity both of them that got scolded by my mum.... den mr ng say new rule, cant cross the road coz is very dangerous... HOW DANGEROUS IT IS WHEN THERE IS NO CAR... IZZIT SUMTHING FROM THE SKY WILL HIT ME? REALLY NO BRAIN AT ALL.... den talk talk talk, mr ng say i rude, pok him la... if u giv a stanger touch n say eh, dun do this, this call rude? YTD I STILL SAW PPL CROSS LA AFTER GKK.... mr ng say must jux the bridge.... means walk 1 big round ? exercise? EH HELLO MR NG... EXERCISE LA U... LOOK AT UR TUMMY....

CONCLUSION: my mum is garang ( unless u r my frens), dun cross the road after skool, sss shoundnt emply so hai workers, mr ng should go diet....

1 comment:

- t e d d y - said...

LoL, let u zadou..

xD

- x . t e d . x -